Archaeological inventory of the ruins of a synagogue demolished during the II World War. Built in 1864, the synagogue, designed by the architect Constantin von Koschützky, was burnt down in 1939. During renovation works carried out in 2021, well-preserved foundations were exposed at the market place now located there. As a result, the works were stopped and an archaeological inventory was ordered. Fragments of metal lamps, door handles with locks, facade stucco and roof tiles were found on the spot. Our company has created descriptive and photographic documentation using the low-altitude photogrammetry technique with the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).